Hobby money

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Both daughters are getting driver's licenses this year. I managed to sell a couple projects and grabbed them both the cars they wanted. Kate suggested I give my spare car to my oldest before I had a chance to ask her. Not bad since I technically haven't been working since March. I managed to get through the whole year with side jobs and hobby money
IMG_20201213_150510.jpg
IMG_20201214_115054.jpg

Last edited:
Took me an hour to figure out how to open the "bonnet" on the mini but it has a new clutch now and I am just down to one cylinder misfire code. The 3/4 ton
IMG_20201211_091859.jpg
is like playing with a box of really cool legos. I just need to replace the power steering pump and maybe the radiator and it's done. It has pretty much evrything I would have wanted on one for myself now and rides like a Corvette
IMG_20201214_110257.jpg
IMG_20201203_095533.jpg

Didn't exactly leave me a lot of time to work on bicycles but whatever. Kate is still shaking her head wondering how I manage to pull rabbits out of my butt every year just in time for the girls birthdays. They are all late December early January

Nice work on getting those rides, Romeo. :thumbsup:

And nice work on raising two daughters who made some pretty cool first car choices! Both cars are cool for very different reasons

Latest posts

Back