1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

"Hindsight 20/20" WCC Done RDS Style

Discussion in 'GALLERY' started by Rollin Double Sixes, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Rollin Double Sixes

Rollin Double Sixes

I built this for a friend so he could ride with me, his only requirement, "Big fat twenty inch tires."
    I thought about paint colour and couldn't get past flat black it's like an addiction.
    The banana seat I have had since I was a kid waiting to find the right project, this bike was screaming for it.
    For the tank I did my first attempt at scallops. The tank will eventually get silver pin stripping.
    I love 3pcs cranks. My friend has some DK iron cross pedals to put on them.
    Where I live there is nowhere to buy ape hangers so I made my own version from an old set of bent BMX bars. These will be upgraded to 15" apes if I can ever find some for cheap.
    Over the winter the seat tube that extends below the top tube will be removed as will the spider web.
    I wonder if a fat stingray wheel and tire will fit one of these?
    I should have taken build pictures and done this as my RRBBO3 bike since I was able to complete this while my build off bike sat and waited for parts.
    Hindsight 20/20.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. KOTA

KOTA

That really changed the look of that bike, FOR THE BETTER!.......Especially like the handle bars. 8)

3. Mr. Farrell

Mr. Farrell

nice. banana seat looks good on that. scallops look great.

4. ifitsfreeitsforme

ifitsfreeitsforme Pro Member

oh wow, that looks so great. is it rideable? how tall are you?

5. Rollin Double Sixes

Rollin Double Sixes

Thanks guys! I haven't had it for a real ride yet but it did get a couple pedal strokes through my living room on it with some old pedals I had laying around. It feels bigger than it did with the stock seat, with the banana it seats you almost on top of the back tire. I will get some riding pics of my buddy when we take it out for it's maiden voyage.