BO15 Higgy-o

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up Higgy from the pinstripper today. I was happy happy happy. A big shout out to Billy Jay Customs in New Palestine Indiana. I gave him a general idea of what i wanted and told him to use his own judgement. He suggested black and cream colors. I wasn't 100 percent sold on that but trusted his experience. I really liked the end results. Now its on to cleanup and final photos. May be one more little add on if i can find it. The finish line is in sight.
20200825_194451.jpg
20200825_194512.jpg
20200825_194631.jpg
20200825_194527.jpg

Picked up Higgy from the pinstripper today. I was happy happy happy. A big shout out to Billy Jay Customs in New Palestine Indiana. I gave him a general idea of what i wanted and told him to use his own judgement. He suggested black and cream colors. I wasn't 100 percent sold on that but trusted his experience. I really liked the end results. Now its on to cleanup and final photos. May be one more little add on if i can find it. The finish line is in sight.View attachment 135260View attachment 135261View attachment 135262View attachment 135263
Wow. Just the right touch

Cannot beat a good clean pinstripe job

Perfect touch for this build!!! I need to find a Billy Jay in my neck of the woods! That looks awesome on there! Cool patterns and the Higgy O on the guard is killer!

Fits the build well! Perfect color combo with your patina. Very RaT-isfying!

Well i think i'm calling this one done. I lowered the headlight down with another bracket and like it better. I changed the valve caps out for a set of original Crown gas give away caps. I didn't get the fenders finished but they may go on later. Rode it to the local beverage market, and yes a 30 pack will fit in the rear rack/beer rack. It's been a fun first build and allready looking for parts for next years BO. I may venture out in the early morn before the sun gets to bright for a few more pics. I think i already have my cover pic but i'm still editing what i took today.
higgy 012.JPG
20200825_194527.jpg
higgy 015.JPG
higgy 016.JPG
higgy 014.JPG

CONGRATS!!! This sure is one cool and beautiful rat!

Great build and an awesome beer hauler?
That’s tough to beat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you sir. I tried not to go overboard and keep it it classy. Glad to participate with a great bunch of bike guys

Latest posts

Back