HEX53: complete

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been holding on to the X-53 for the build off... I really don't have a plan yet. I know that I am going to build the tank.

d5347f95.jpg

ea270be0.jpg

5088a9fb.jpg

f105f6fa.jpg

Re: X

Put gas AND batteries in the tank... and take a video, maybe it will be louder than a jet engine... :wink:

Good luck!

Nope, that honor goes to lobsterboyx with "HIS" X-bike. 3rd in BO#4.

I'm rooting for TCV though, unless I keep MY rack!

I know you did it last year...But, I can picture that with a pulse motor on EACH side.

I am really looking forward to seeing you work your magic again.

Peatbog said:
Something tells me there will be a raccoon tail hanging off this bike when all is said and done.

...as i slide my raccoon tail quietly and slowly under the table so as to be inconspicuous...

These were some of the most awesome bikes ever built in my book. I'd just love to see this thing cherried out but I'm sure you're gonna do somethin funky and cool with it.

Okay dude, what secret magic have you been working on this build??????
We need an update!!!!

Howzit bro?
Welcome back from paradise!!!

Re: X- STRIP

What Build Off Beer are you making?
Is it Frightliner - Doppelbock Jet Fuel from Rat Rod Bikes Brewery (Kingfish Bottling Co)?

CameraCapture-9de96095-5301-4c48-b9d4-904092f9d803.jpg

Bike looks NICE! :D I feel your pain on sanding...21 hours...by hand! :shock:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Bike looks NICE! :D I feel your pain on sanding...21 hours...by hand! :shock:

Yep.....I did that last year. I'm pretty sure I'm going bare metal again this year, but it will a wire wheel and scotchbrite finish.

Latest posts

Back