1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

here's one of my bikes

Discussion in 'GAS POWERED BIKES' started by pedal scraper, Feb 6, 2011.

1. pedal scraper

pedal scraper

I built this last summer, but it's more than just an occ chopper with an 80 c.c. motor bolted to it. I made a lot of the parts, and modified/customized parts from other bikes to make it all work.
    The gas tank is from a jesse james chopper and it's fully functional. I smoothed out and re-shaped the front of the tank, and painted it with metallic black laquer with clear laquer over it.
    I made the exhaust, the carb stack, the gas cap and the hidden chain tensioner. I bought the engine mount but I modified it slightly.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dash

dash

nice work on the tank

3. nick_ish

nick_ish

Sweet looks really clean man

4. SCHWINNRAY69

SCHWINNRAY69

I like it, a Jesse James chopper bike seat would look cool on that :wink:

5. pedal scraper

pedal scraper

Actually, i tried a jesse james seat and it looked like total crap.
    It looked too big and it didn't fit the contour of the frame/fender.
    It just looked way out of place.