Hendee racer.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much progress. Spent to much time playing with other projects this weekend! Oh, and I had to work Saturday :(
My jig for bending the rear seat stay didn't work as well as I hoped. The wood just burned away where it made the hardest contact with the rod.
Picture035-1.jpg

Picture037-1.jpg

Still making slow progress. I need to attach the horizontal rail to the brace and then I'm calling the seat done. Next challenge will be the tank. I have some sheet metal on the way for that. I hope to pick-up some Indian grips and maybe a repro head badge at the Wauseon antique motorcycle show next month.
Picture045.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Picture044.jpg

if i didnt explain it well enough or i can help with any ?'s about the tank shoot me a pm(id say id make one for you but theres not enough time for the deadline...although...if you still want one after w/o the hassle id be glad to knock one out :wink: )

Thanks for the offer. I really do appreciate the help. It seems that every time I tried to get materials and tools to do the tank it fell through. I have a 16ga. 3 1/2" dia. tube on order. It should be here at the beginning of next week. I ordered one about six weeks ago and it never showed. I plan on having the bike complete minus the tank by Aug. 2nd. The tank will soon follow. Thanks again. 8)

Latest posts

Back