Help with my threads/posts

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pics show up where your cursor is when you insert the pics. So if you insert a bunch, they will all be together. Then, as the kirkpatrick stated, you can go in and place text wherever you want it.

Beware of the ominous, ever lurking, Internal Server Error :mad:...I've been getting them before I even hit the 'post reply' button now.

Jason

The pics show up where your cursor is when you insert the pics. So if you insert a bunch, they will all be together. Then, as the kirkpatrick stated, you can go in and place text wherever you want it.

Beware of the ominous, ever lurking, Internal Server Error :mad:...I've been getting them before I even hit the 'post reply' button now.

Jason
Me, too. I'm basically done even trying to post pics anymore. I've wasted more time than I'd care to admit on a couple of posts

It's a pain for sure, every picture I post rotates for some reason. I found the only way to get the pictures to display correctly is I need to actually edit/rotate them in my album on my phone 360 degrees, yes, back to what they are already, then they load on the post correctly!

Latest posts

Back