Help ID this Ross!! PLEASE :)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi guys, im new to this site (hi!!) and i just started restoring older muscle bikes. im not that familiar with Ross brand bikes so i need a little help in trying to ID this one. its not going to be that hard of a restore since its in pretty decent shape to start with. any help/advice/opinions would be greatly appreciated. here is what i know so far about this bike:
1 - headtube badge says "Ross"
2 - inside rear drop is stamped "Chain Bike Co"
3 - serial number is: 15-630
4 - everything looks OG except for the tires.
5 - top tube says "Tempered Steel Frame"

and here are the pics!

Your missing the chainguard. Don't know how to tell the year. I got this frame from a neighbor. He bought the bike for his son in the mid eighties. I tweaked the fork a little and put it together for my grand son.
005-13.jpg

ross polo bike! ok makes sense.... i came across a few polos but had a hard time figuring it out since i had no chain gaurd :?
thanks for the heads up, BTW how did you tweak those forks? im diggin your polo 8)

TacoLove said:
ross polo bike! ok makes sense.... i came across a few polos but had a hard time figuring it out since i had no chain gaurd :?
thanks for the heads up, BTW how did you tweak those forks? im diggin your polo 8)
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9254 That's as far as that fork will bend witha 20" wheel on.

Latest posts

Back