Hello from southwest missouri

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been lurking for a while now and finally decided to join in on the fun. Im hoping to build bikes for my entire family. This forum looks like a great place to learn.

Mocrawer, what part of SW Missouri , I have family in and around the Lake Stockton area ? Friends in Springfield .

munkjeep said:
Mocrawer, what part of SW Missouri , I have family in and around the Lake Stockton area ? Friends in Springfield .
Im northwest of Lockwood. About 20 minutes from Stockton. :smile:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

[quote
[/quote]
No kidding, my parents are in Greenfield, use to love going to Obert's and look at the old furniture , use to buy rifles from the True Value in Lockwood.

munkjeep said:
[quote
No kidding, my parents are in Greenfield, use to love going to Obert's and look at the old furniture , use to buy rifles from the True Value in Lockwood.[/quote]
Small world! Fred obert retired and sold his store to the couple that own the hardware store now. Hayes brothers sold the hardware store a few years ago. Unfortunately, they don't sell guns anymore.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back