1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from southwest missouri

Discussion in 'INTROS' started by mocrawler, Jun 22, 2012.

1. mocrawler

mocrawler

I've been lurking for a while now and finally decided to join in on the fun. Im hoping to build bikes for my entire family. This forum looks like a great place to learn.

2. Laidback

Laidback

Sup "Dude".... Welc :mrgreen: me... GoodLuck on your Mission!

3. mocrawler

mocrawler

Thanks! Im sure its gonna be a great ride!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk at 2

4. munkjeep

munkjeep

Mocrawer, what part of SW Missouri , I have family in and around the Lake Stockton area ? Friends in Springfield .

5. mocrawler

mocrawler

Im northwest of Lockwood. About 20 minutes from Stockton. :smile:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

6. munkjeep

munkjeep

[quote
    Im northwest of Lockwood. About 20 minutes from Stockton. :smile:
    [/quote]
    No kidding, my parents are in Greenfield, use to love going to Obert's and look at the old furniture , use to buy rifles from the True Value in Lockwood.

7. mocrawler

mocrawler

No kidding, my parents are in Greenfield, use to love going to Obert's and look at the old furniture , use to buy rifles from the True Value in Lockwood.[/quote]
    Small world! Fred obert retired and sold his store to the couple that own the hardware store now. Hayes brothers sold the hardware store a few years ago. Unfortunately, they don't sell guns anymore.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2