Hello from Michigan

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres the finished pedalcar sculpture. I just showed it at the 2012 Detroit Autorama extreme show in the basement of Cobo hall. Seemed like everybody liked it but I dont think they realized the skeletons were made mostly from scrap bikes.
jusburied42.jpg

Heres another. Just built this one as a build-off bike on another site. I called it Lucky 13 because it will be my 13th rideable bike in the herd. It was also a Christmas present for my 11 year old. Luckily I finished it before the snow storm and he's gotten to ride it a few times before Christmas. I also made a few changes to my ride too. The handlebars needed to be lowered cause my hands go numb riding with them up. Also wanted to see how it looked without the tank/eyeballs lite. Dont know if I like it that way or not. Currently I am working on a rebuild of my High horse bike which was damaged in a parade accident earlier this year( yes im OK). You can follow me on Facebook @ Tommy Atoms if want to see how my projects are coming. See ya soon. Happy New Year!
Nolair17_zpsba0d2794.jpg

Nolair20_zpsd7c02f29.jpg

Nolair22_zpsc5395732.jpg

I thought that BO8 bike looked oddly familiar, I remember seeing it out at house of wheels at bikefest.

You also let me ride oooooze awhile back at cici's pizza at the freak bike banquet. Small world. :)

You are not a bike builder, your are a Freakin Artist. This stuff is incredible, I don't know how you come up with some of these but they are great! Glad you joined the Forum and Welcome. Looking forward to seeing what else you create.

Back