HELLO FROM MA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great bikes. I also have a Murray Spaceliner and my wife and I are currently working on a ladies Space Liner survivor. Post more pictures if you have them they where great.

You have a great bike collection!! This bike building seems really addictive with no cure in sight!!

Well Thank You.... Thank you very much!

I love this bike.....a build by KOTA
It's one of my favorites on the site, if a person had to pick that is..you know..at gunpoint or something.:43:.(because they're all my favorites in some way to be honest)
especially after the ape hanger bars/seat were swapped out.
This is all speaking to the 'We build what we like to build', which is
prob. as it should be.

Concepts
can be rushed and inappropriate to meet the deadline of a buildoff, I'm beginning to believe.

Looks vs. ride-ability.
I don't know maybe this was more comfortable with the hangers and 'nana seat. not my call...but I have eyes..and they work..thank God.
I'm not a big ape hanger / banahna seat fan for sure so that's my prejudice to bear ritht there, I'll deal with it,
this bike it's like..a whole new bike with the 3 changes that I can spot

Subtle changes, (perhaps simple AND subtle)..man, it's amazing how they can change the entire concept. :cool2::thumbsup:

NORMALIZED
001-41.jpg

023.jpg

@franconuevo, that bike was comfortable either way. The banana seat put me farther back, I'm not little, but it was a killer on the butt. You're right though, I did like it better with regular bars and seat.

@The Rev, autobody work in the 60's and 70's.....35 years govt. work. 10 years part time truck rentals and runner for a Mazda dealership.

Thanks for the compliments!

Last edited:
@franconuevo, that bike was comfortable either way. The banana seat put me farther back, I'm not little, but it was a killer on the butt. You're right though, I did like it better with regular bars and seat.

@The Rev, autobody work in the 60's and 70's.....35 years govt. work. 10 years part time truck rentals and runner for a Mazda dealership.

Thanks for the compliments!

I know..we all seem to push the seat back ,:) I know I do, and I'm not even a big dude. Comes picture time, sometimes (a lot) I'll put the seat where it is (supposed to go) for the balance factor.
yes I can see you would want to stretch out on that bike to make it comfy, esp. with that radical bend in the fork. 26" tires? or 24"

LOVE this bike.

That's actually one of my mild bends.:grin: Both wheels are 26". That's as far as I could bend with a 26" wheel. That bike handled PERFECTLY! This one was my favorite and best riding bike I built.

004-12.jpg

That's actually one of my mild bends.:grin: Both wheels are 26". That's as far as I could bend with a 26" wheel. That bike handled PERFECTLY! This one was my favorite and best riding bike I built.

004-12.jpg
another beauty, yes...I think besides the overall sweetness of these bikes you built KOTA, it's the stance...some bikes just have that perfect stance. :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back