1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from L.A. (Lower Alabama)

Discussion in 'INTROS' started by voodoocurt, May 10, 2012.

1. voodoocurt

voodoocurt

Hey guys,

I'm very new to this rat rod thing but I love bikes and I'm an artist/sculptor/potter....sooo this is right in my wheel house. I have used this site before for inspiration and just officially joined to ask a few questions over in the "How To". I look forward to learning and creating new bikes thanks for great site.....

voodoocurt

2. Chips_Mahoy

Chips_Mahoy

Welcome! If you're an artist & sculptor, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

3. voodoocurt

voodoocurt

Thanks, this is my first venture into the bike area so it might get interesting. Thanks for the welcome....

V

4. YOUBUGME2

YOUBUGME2

Where in LA are you from. I also am in lower alabama would love to find someone near me into rats. :D

5. voodoocurt

voodoocurt

Daphne,.....and you?

6. YOUBUGME2

YOUBUGME2

Dothan, south east corner.