1. In an effort to create a new clean RRB email newsletter list we're asking folks to re-subscribe. Don't miss out on the latest news, products and reviews. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE!

Hello, from Houston, Texas

Discussion in 'INTROS' started by roadwarrior, Mar 31, 2012.

1. roadwarrior

roadwarrior Pro Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

My name is Mitchell aka Roadwarrior. I am a retired US Army Vet., now an over the road truck driver. One of my first bikes was a Vista 3 speed. That was stolen after about 3 years so my older brother gave my his old 1966 Schwinn Stingray Fastback. I went to the local Schwinn store and was getting some parts to fix it up and saw a pair of slip on fork extensions. I had my dad weld them on and that was the start of my love of customizing bikes. That bike is now long gone. Last year I just happened to check out a few of the bikes listed on evil bay and I found a '68 Fastback frame and decided to build it simular to the one I did when I was younger. I have a couple of builds in the works and also picked up one of the 2012 Apple Krates back in November. There are a lot of awesome builds here with some amazing ideas. GREAT WEB FORUM!

2. deorman

deorman

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Welcome. 8)

3. KJV

KJV

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

welcome.