Hello from Alberta, Canada

Discussion in 'INTROS' started by Eclipse, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Eclipse

Eclipse

0   0   0

Hi to all,
    I have been lurking around for a little while and a friend convinced me I should join. So here I am. I'm a bike lover even tho I'm not often on the saddle. I need to change that! I have a big collection of bikes. I have so many that they are slowly taking over the house. I have a little bit of everything. Moutain bikes, vintage moutain bikes, foldables, hybrids, cruisers, antiques, tandem, bike trailers, 10 speeds, touring, road. Did I forget something? I'm currently working on a rat foldable that doesn't seems to head the way I want. Not being into building things I'm not sure I know what I'm doing. I'm counting on you to guide me. Please don't judge. I already know I'm weird. Anyways, I'm looking forward to get to know you better!
    Cheers!
  2. Henry morgan

Henry morgan

0   0   0

this is where the weird come to play welcome
  3. mattyfu

mattyfu

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Welcome, it's nice to see another Edmontonian and your certainly not alone in being over run with bikes! It's going to be a real chore to get the lawnmower out of the shed as it's currently buried under a half dozen bikes (that the garage ran out of room for).