hello everyone from Argentina!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys! My name is Luis (a.k.a. lewita, that's my nickname, so don't call me luis, hahaha) i'm about to turn 26 and I'm from Argentina, born in the deep south of the country, but now living in Buenos Aires, the country's capital city. I've been reading this forum for quite a long time now, but always in a silent way. Today I thought it was time to start talking.
I am the proud owner of some argentinean made bikes, most of which were locally produced knock offs of schwinn, graziella and other foreign brands during the sixties, seventys and eighties. I will be posting pics soon. I did have the chance to find some schwinns and sears here, but they are really scarce, both the bikes and the spare parts, so it's always challenging to buy one of those.
Anyway, thanks for having me in the forum, and I hope I didn't suck that much, it's been ages since I've written in english for the last time!
cheers!
lewita!

Welcome Lewita! Can't wait to see some pics of your bikes. Been to Argentina once in the Navy...BEAUTIFUL place!

Hello from Montana!!!

Latest posts

Back