Haulers, what do you haul your bike in?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had 3 bikes strapped to my Focus :)
4f1055fd994ffca38ec80c92cc7f366a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did a little horse trading and acquired this clean 91 Ranger 6 cyl, w/ 5 spd. Overdrive
50,000 original miles .
That’s an excellent little truck!!!! I have driven many different Rangers. The decked-out 4x4 auto trans models are nice but the lightweight 2WD manual trans ones drive so much better! And clean, low-mile older stuff is infinitely easier to work on. Modern models are computerized nightmares.

Nice truck.

That’s an excellent little truck!!!! I have driven many different Rangers. The decked-out 4x4 auto trans models are nice but the lightweight 2WD manual trans ones drive so much better! And clean, low-mile older stuff is infinitely easier to work on. Modern models are computerized nightmares.

Nice truck.

Thanx much ...i really dig it my ole Ranchero blew a valve and that was the only thing I had too drive while the search goes on for a motor for the Explorer, traded straight across...o well ..

0425151634.jpg

...this is where I become one of those annoying types...I apologize in advance.

There is no 400 'M' engine, the only 'M' designated engine is the tall block 351...the 400 often gets tagged 'M' because it uses basically the same block as the 351 'M'. The 400 isn't a big block, the proof in the pudding is that the heads are, essentially, interchangeable (ex. Boss 302, and various aftermarket (including Ford Motorsports) 'clevor' combos) between Windsor family small blocks (221-351) and 335 series engines (302C (Aussie), 351C, 351M, 400).

An age old debate that produces much arguing and little else. Technically, small and big block are just chevy terms...everyone else designated engine families with different terms (Ford used flathead, y-block, FE, FT, MEL, 335-series, 385-series, windsor, and many more :bigsmile:).

Jason

Latest posts

Back