HAUL-iN ! CustomCycleTruck (Finished)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ahh!! finaly the time as come were i can create a frame from scratch , less then a month of welding experiences , but tones of practice and youtube knowledge :giggle: .
So yeah , i will create a cycle truck and i am gambling big trying my first Frame build in my first RRB BO with a dead line ,hence the name
HAUL-IN! (All-in!):cool:
Sim%20cargocruiser3_zpspsgfsjgt.jpg

here is most of what i am starting with as far as steel/materials:
DSCN6535_zpsrqg47eo9.jpg
DSCN6522_zpssudbip1q.jpg
DSCN6523_zpsb28ybeln.jpg

Here's my:
-average template
-almost perfect matching set of 26x1,5 and 20x2,125 tires
-frame tubes and parts
DSCN6545_zpsciobm9yj.jpg

Last edited:
already cutting things up !
first up is building the wheels , but before i get to lacing i planed a little fatty up front:nerd:
DSCN6547_zpswdnhz2cm.jpg

made a little jig in the wait for the buildoff , keeps it round and flat ;)

DSCN6548_zpsaatjb26r.jpg

Last edited:
You always bring top notch skills my friend.
The prelim sketch looks almost like what RUFF would build if they built a cycle truck.
Love the homemade fatties too.

little fatty is welded , Crank arms are drilled out and everything is primed
DSCN6552_zpsd5ee7rtn.jpg

my bad , there are no bare metal or before pics on these , i got caried away working
DSCN6551_zps9ovukfbt.jpg

these bmx crank arms were soOoo heavy ! decided to help them:)

Are you running 26/20?
I planned that for Air Force Too, I just didn't realize how much difference there was.
Yes ! (26" x1) (20"x 2 3/8) tall skiny / little fatty:nod:

Very cool 1HP! Been waiting to see what you can do with a welder!

Luke.
Thanks , yeah lets just hope it holds up haha:bigsmile:

what about you ? not participating in this buildoff ? or just havent posted yet ? :39:

having problems early on , the cheap primer is not compatible with the color and clrear, stuff is peeling :20: ill probably have to strip everything down and restart :cry::oops: that's what happen when using the cheapest stuff available or mixing paint brands i guess . oh well:dontmentionit:

Last edited:
Yea, mixing brands usually does that. Some prefer rustoleum, some prefer krylon, others use what's on sale. As long as primer,base,and clear are the same brand you can generally turn out a good rattle bomb.

Yea, mixing brands usually does that. Some prefer rustoleum, some prefer krylon, others use what's on sale. As long as primer,base,and clear are the same brand you can generally turn out a good rattle bomb.
yeah i usually use duplicolor and krylon .. not this time tho :headbang:

Latest posts

Back