Happy to be Here

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I have been browsing the site for a while and finally made the plunge and joined the group. I love anything hot rod or rat rod whether its cars or bikes. I have a collection of Dyno's but I am starting to move into some pre-war bikes I inherited. The blue bike is a Roadster frame and various other parts I picked up here and there. It is a 3 speed hub with a suicide shifter and extended forks. Sorry if some of the pics are cut off, I am just learning how to post in a forum with a host site for pics. Thanks all, Ron.

bludyno3.jpg

bludyno2.jpg

bludyno1.jpg

bludyno4.jpg

moondiscs.jpg

roadsterdiscs.jpg

WELCOME! Pics are cut off because of the size of your monitor.......When you click on them they show up full size. OH!...NICE bike.

Dangler; The bars on the blue bike are called "clubman" motorcycle bars. These are 7/8" diameter like the bicycle bars although you can get 1" diameter also. You can get them on ebay but I had to wait awhile to get them for a good price.

Cool to see another Boisean here. Looks like you live in the Northend, me too.

Great collection of bikes.

Old School 64; I bought the discs from Mooneyes in 2001 when the Dyno Bikes were still on the market. You can still buy the discs from Mooneyes now but they are a slightly different style (the lips on the rim are different)

Latest posts

Back