Hailing from the 808 State.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3cb23c82.jpg

I try to hit the north shore every Jan. maybe next year I will bring a bike with me instead of renting
a harley. nice bikes way to class up the joint

2810961e.jpg

Here's my 2 new additions to my fleet. "SHOUT OUT" to Marty from 1018Kustoms where this KK came from! Bought it for my Wife... Try to get her involved in my MadNess ...AGAIN :lol:

85ea4d5d.jpg

Bodywork and paintjob by my bud Big M. He bought the dyno from a dude that had an accident with it. All is well with the dude. Frame was mangled. Big M butchered a Basman fork and fab the rearend to run 24/4's. Also fab a suicide shifter mount on the rightside and a roller majig thingy. He offered me a price I couldn't refuse! The rest is history.... 8)

03c039a6.jpg

Had a Felt Scythe...this was my first cruiser project.... had to sell it....which I regret sorely!!! :oops: :cry:

ruddigger said:
Some sick bikes there brother. Gotta love that Pro HDR app too.
Sup "Rdigger" hey thnxxx man...I hear ya... HD,BluRay,etc....what will they come up next??? :mrgreen:

'Stir it Up'

Going through you profile was FUN! I think you're going to LOVE what I have in mind for my "Dyno Roadster". These are some incredibly sweet rides!

mrfritz said:
Going through you profile was FUN! I think you're going to LOVE what I have in mind for my "Dyno Roadster". These are some incredibly sweet rides!
Yo MrFritz, rightback at ya!!! Yeayaaaaah!!! Lookin forward ta see that Roadster makeover of yours man :mrgreen:

"Big M's" cuz..."Easy E's" Warrior...latest edition to FB ARMY 8 :mrgreen: 8's
PaintJob by: Big M...
69a8b185.jpg

0758e873.jpg

Tiki shifter 8)
cabaf7be.jpg

951cd461.jpg

These E-bikes are SICK!!!!! I gotta get me ONE of these man!!!!
54ca1fc5.jpg

34744492.jpg

5a98dd4d.jpg

Maybe I'll throw in the Towel as far as...cruisers is concern???
Wave of the Future man... :mrgreen:

b0028a18.jpg

200b073a.jpg

e36ab27a.jpg

95d38577.jpg

Latest posts

Back