Guess who's in the latest edition of FHM Philippines? Nope, I wasn't in a bikini ;-)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, me and my buddies from Baywalk Beach Cruisers bike club got featured in FHM, Philippines' February 2015 issue. The photographer they sent took a bunch of photos and I was one of the lucky ones who got my board track build, Caridad and my ugly mug in the final layout! The article was about the emerging custom bike scene in Manila.

In case some of you are curious to what the subtext under my photo, quoted from one of the members interviewed for the article: "Challenging ang cruiser dahil single speed pero relaxed ang form ng katawan mo. Kahit naka-suit ka, pwede ka pa rin magbike na hindi malulukot ang suot mo." "Cruisers are challenging because they are usually single speed but your body is in a relaxed form. Even if you're in a suit you can still ride your bike and you won't get it wrinkled." :-D

IMG_20150206_095335.jpg

IMG_20150206_095454.jpg

One of the cool rats from our crew.
IMG_20150206_095516.jpg

Joe, that is super cool having your bike and your club featured in a magazine but what is equally cool is we have the internet and this forum to check out the custom bike culture world wide ! :rockout:
Mark

I totally agree! Growing up into adulthood in the early 90's with no the internet then all of a sudden having access to the rest of the world/even making a living out of this technology still amazes me!

It's MAGIC! :)
96t6I9m.gif

Latest posts

Back