Guard for guard or something else?

Discussion in 'LET'S TRADE' started by Slick Rick, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Slick Rick

Slick Rick

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

,I have an NOS Schwinn "wing-tip" chainguard (for a 24" bike) in chrome. It has never been mounted, it does however have a few light shelf scratches. I would like to trade straight across for a 26" chainguard of the same style and also in chrome. Any Takers? :wink:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Slick Rick

Slick Rick

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

O.K. so nobody wants to trade out guards, I am open for other trades, or, if you really want this item, green stuff would work too! I could really use an AS seatpost clamp in chrome, or an AS D-bolt type seat post clamp that came on the non-Chicago type Deluxe cruisers. I would really like to get a two cell tank horn for my phoney Phantom as well! :wink:
  3. Euphman06

Euphman06

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Do you think that will fit on a huffy silver jet? I have a guard off a higgins if you're interested in that.
  4. Euphman06

Euphman06

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Should have read it all the way through... didn't realize it was for a 24" bike... :oops:
  5. Slick Rick

Slick Rick

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

O.K. So lets try this! I am in need of spokes for a Worksman 26" wheel. I have the hoop and the hub/drum brake but no spokes! LMK if you can do the deal! :wink:
  6. dogdart

dogdart

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Keep listing items you want till I have something , I would like to have this guard , I have a non chrome AS clamp , and not quite a full set of spokes :?
  7. Slick Rick

Slick Rick

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

If the AS clamp is in good condition and has the longer 1 5/8" bolt, I am looking for it! :wink: I would also like a rear Schwinn MW rack for my new build, like the one below.

[​IMG]