1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

Guard for guard or something else?

Discussion in 'LET'S TRADE' started by Slick Rick, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Slick Rick

Slick Rick

,I have an NOS Schwinn "wing-tip" chainguard (for a 24" bike) in chrome. It has never been mounted, it does however have a few light shelf scratches. I would like to trade straight across for a 26" chainguard of the same style and also in chrome. Any Takers? :wink:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Slick Rick

Slick Rick

O.K. so nobody wants to trade out guards, I am open for other trades, or, if you really want this item, green stuff would work too! I could really use an AS seatpost clamp in chrome, or an AS D-bolt type seat post clamp that came on the non-Chicago type Deluxe cruisers. I would really like to get a two cell tank horn for my phoney Phantom as well! :wink:

3. Euphman06

Euphman06

Do you think that will fit on a huffy silver jet? I have a guard off a higgins if you're interested in that.

4. Euphman06

Euphman06

Should have read it all the way through... didn't realize it was for a 24" bike... :oops:

5. Slick Rick

Slick Rick

O.K. So lets try this! I am in need of spokes for a Worksman 26" wheel. I have the hoop and the hub/drum brake but no spokes! LMK if you can do the deal! :wink:

6. dogdart

dogdart

Keep listing items you want till I have something , I would like to have this guard , I have a non chrome AS clamp , and not quite a full set of spokes :?

7. Slick Rick

Slick Rick

If the AS clamp is in good condition and has the longer 1 5/8" bolt, I am looking for it! :wink: I would also like a rear Schwinn MW rack for my new build, like the one below.

[​IMG]