1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

GT DYNO delivered

Discussion in 'FRESH FINDS' started by dragnusa, Apr 9, 2012.

1. dragnusa

dragnusa

I normally despise freestyle bikes but one of the neighborhood kids drug this over last night and asked if I could make it rideable again, now the chain is missing and brakes gone, brake ring on neck messed up. So I told him I would but it may take some time. Then I seen him today and told him I got a chain on it just no brakes yet and he asked if Id trade the GT for my OCC (Still thinking about it) But anyway its a GT DYNO zone. think its a 92
    [​IMG]

2. 54shadow

54shadow

Hmmmmmm ...

3. dragnusa

dragnusa

Think Im going to rat it out in black and red then put some red dyno stickers on it

4. wheelymarko

wheelymarko

I'd keep the OCC. Now if it were a GT I would trade! :)

5. Carbon

Carbon

If it were me, I would much rather have the Dyno if I were going to have a 20 incher, Craigslist is flooded with those OCC choppers for next to nothing.

6. I would do it but only because I'm all nostalgic about 80's-90's BMX because I had a ton of them as a kid.

7. dragnusa

dragnusa

Ive got it rideable and the brakes some what working (cables are very stiff). We could never afford one when I was a kid so its kind of cool to have one now

8. ChrisMac

ChrisMac

Oh, and by the way, that's Mister King Rat to you
    Think I have a brake ring for the neck around somewhere.

9. dragnusa

dragnusa

thanks but its still there they just removed all the cables and the levers but i had a set from another bike i had stripped that I put on it