Grinding off tabs

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyStillz

Not the bestest, but the next asbestos.
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello Party People!
Can I partially or entirely grind off a tab without having to move into class 2? Thanks

Here's what I am considering removing (at least partially).
20200801_164028.jpg

Class 1: Traditional Builds
This class is for builds using a factory manufactured frame and forks. Very minor modifications are acceptable like adding brackets, grinding off tabs, etc. This is more of an old school build category created for folks who may not have pro level fab and welding skills. If it appears that you’re frame modifications are too extensive you may be asked to move to Class 2. Below is an example of a build that would fit in Class 1

Class 1: Traditional Builds
This class is for builds using a factory manufactured frame and forks. Very minor modifications are acceptable like adding brackets, grinding off tabs, etc. This is more of an old school build category created for folks who may not have pro level fab and welding skills. If it appears that you’re frame modifications are too extensive you may be asked to move to Class 2. Below is an example of a build that would fit in Class 1
Thanks! I read and re-read the rules too lol! Guess it was one of those times you are searching for something so intently that you miss it sitting in front of you. "If it was a snake..."

Having TABs on your bike is so 1960s anyway.

1596552160471.png

Latest posts

Back