Gotta Find Something

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
before i ask to use my friends mig machine...

Is frame mod'ing allowed??? pretty please???

there are no rules in this. mig all nite if ya want. change whatever your heart desires to do. just build a KLUNKER as you see it. sure we would like to see a klunker built from the past, but since all things change build what ya want. take a look at what had happen from the very begining, to what MTB's are today. no don't build a MTB of today, but make it klunker. does that make since? anyways have fun with it. nobody will throw ya out of this build. no voting on this.an no griping. now go have fun an lets see what ya got.lol

Outlaw 8)

Wicked! yep thats me! I've never done anything more than amature just because of time. My girl actually made the one piece I wear.
I've been looking to get into the vintage class. I have a champion frame with a husky 400 mated to it that my dad thinks is his laying around (like he'll ever do anything with it). Just need to get wheels and tires.
But my current ride is an 98 rm250. I love 2 strokes.

EvilJohnny37 said:
Wicked! yep thats me! I've never done anything more than amature just because of time. My girl actually made the one piece I wear.
I've been looking to get into the vintage class. I have a champion frame with a husky 400 mated to it that my dad thinks is his laying around (like he'll ever do anything with it). Just need to get wheels and tires.
But my current ride is an 98 rm250. I love 2 strokes.

rock! yeah, i'm an amatuer also. i did it back when i was like 17 and started doing it again this year. i'm 40 now. that champion/husky would probably rock! i've got an 83 honda CR250R DTX bike i run also. vintage is a blast! it's a bunch of guys that are competitive, but not to the point of doing anything stupid, because they have to get up and go to work on monday morning just like me. they are all really cool guys too and will help you with anything or loan you tools or whatever. vintage racing is the bomb! i've been thinking of building something for AHRMA vintage cross country or vintage MX.

Latest posts

Back