Got A New Project To Start On!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really nice frame ! instantly made me think about this
ZOZOQeB.jpg

Canny good, dont forget you have a recyke y'bike in Durham now aswell as the ones in Newcastle if ya need cheap spares.

Cheers Alistair! Dezzie will check that out! I was actually talking about BIKESTOP in Darlington.

Will keep you all posted and fire lots of questions... some dumb no doubt! This is going to be a very large learning curve for me!
There are no dumb questions. I work with University students now and so I tell them the only dumb question is the one not asked. These people who are on this site are the most helpful that I know of. All questions are handled nicely.

Last edited:
There are no dumb questions. I work with University students now and so I tell them the only dumb question is the one not asked. These people who are on this site are the most helpful that I know of. All question are handled nicely.
I will second that!

Luke.

There are no dumb questions. I work with University students now and so I tell them the only dumb question is the one not asked. These people who are on this site are the most helpful that I know of. All question are handled nicely.
Aw class post mate!!! And so true! Also, this forum is the best, been a member since 2008 and felt nothing but good vibes! :) Thanks fer showing an interest in me build!

Well, the rims are sprayed by me and are about to be handed over to an artist friend of mine to do his thing!!

Attachments

• rims.jpg
    rims.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 197

Latest posts

Back