Goofin'

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got this frame from Kamilos Kustom Kreations;
Been doing some fitting, and trying out fork and wheelset combos.
Neither one will end up on this build in the end except for the discs.
frame001.jpg

frame002.jpg

frame.jpg

Sweet. 8) I like the black fork set up better. Goes with the lines of the frame more. I have to say I don't think it looks like a Basman at all. It does look alot closer to a Noname T5.

+1 on the black fork, (not that you asked :lol: ) and that is a beautiful frame, just awesome. I love the junction of the chainstays with the rest of the frame. Sweet sweet frame. Can't wait to see what you do.

What bars are you going with? Will prob help decide on the fork too but for now i like the look of the black fork. How much does the frame weigh?

DANG!!!!
since youre just goofing around with it send it my way!!! ive always wanted a Kamilos built bike(closest ill come, im afraid is making the first baron frame)!!!
color me green with envy :mrgreen:
cant wait to see what you do with it you lucky _______!

Thank you all for the nice words.
I've been talking to Hoeha about a kustom fork, bars will be one of a kind too.
I will try to set up a build thread when I have gathered all or most of the parts.

Sensor, you have skills and vision to come up with beautifull designs yourself 8)

I like the rat trap flipped but really on that bike everything is going to look awesome

Latest posts

Back