Gold Digger

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1163.jpg

IMG_1154.jpg

IMG_1136.jpg

IMG_1137.jpg

IMG_1140.jpg

IMG_1141.jpg

IMG_1146.jpg

IMG_1147.jpg

IMG_1150.jpg

IMG_1128.jpg

IMG_1130.jpg

IMG_1134.jpg

IMG_1152.jpg

IMG_1164.jpg

IMG_1126.jpg

There is your "Keeper" pic right there!

Came out SWEET! That color looks really close to a stock sears color they put on the Screamer and the SPyder. Keeping it in the family!, LOL

MikeS said:

amazing bike that color is very cool. hey it looks like the pics are yellowed in a few of those how did you do it?

Dude, i think this just might be my favorite of the build. I could build a duplicate of your bike.. I have like all the parts to do it haha. I love it man, she looks MEANNN! 8) You did a great job.

Really diggin' this one. My Dad was a drag racer in the late 60's throughout the midwest and this bike really captures the look and the feel of those times. Spot on. Cheers

NICE!

Wow!
I'm loving these Spaceliner/Cosmic Flyer frames.
Got to find me one.

Love the big and little tire thing to.
Real Hot Rod!

SICK A/FX F100 Gasser too! 8)

Awesome bike. Heavy on the hot rod and i like it. The speedo looks like a monster tach attached to it. Looks fast sitting still.

Dude, that's a sweet bike and truck. Great combo! I really like your bikes look. It's got the big n little going on. I love the color too! It looks like it means bizni! ;)

Latest posts

Back