GO George Jetson!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing like waiting till the last minute, I am a Self-Employed Heating Contractor, so extra time is very hard to come by in the winter months. I still plan on getting something together for this buildoff, probably won't be painted, But I will do what I can.
I've got my ideas and a starting pile of parts I plan on using, you can probably tell by the pile what direction I'm going. Hope to show more progress pics SOON

I found this stand in my pile of parts, are they available??
jetsons001.jpg

jetsons002.jpg

jetsons003.jpg

Man those bars, that rack, those fenders, Sweet! I'm not gonna get mine painted either, so don't feel bad... Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Hi Rick,

Great to see some progress! I like the selection of parts! It's a shame it probably won't be painted- what do you usually do as far as paint goes, do you have an air sprayer or do you use rattle can?

Good luck!

Chris S.

kingplinker,

If I'm not mistaken, it is a Columbia fire arrow/firebolt variation without the tank, carrier, or fenders.

Unchained said:
Hi Rick,

Great to see some progress! I like the selection of parts! It's a shame it probably won't be painted- what do you usually do as far as paint goes, do you have an air sprayer or do you use rattle can?

Good luck!

Chris S.
I always sandblast and then Spray with a Gun,Usually pretty fussy. It is very hard to go back to the "Rattle Can" after the results I get, BUT it is on a Ratrod, so I might change my way of thinking

Interesting pile of parts. That seat has room for 2. Best of luck to your son. You must be proud! Those brave people are in my prayers.

Latest posts

Back