girls ross compact- indian board track build.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those rims and tires are going to look good on there. I didn't realize those Fat Franks had a reflective stripe around them. Do they all have that?

The photo was spread over two pages, had to scan half at a time. Don't know how that purple shade got there, but anyway here they are! :)
Indian1.jpg

Indian2.jpg

i'm not sure if those reflective rings are on all fat franks, but i have seen them on other schwable tires.

well, nothing but chain woe's today.

the engine chain came up short. i dont know where i'm gonna find one of those locally.
my gold bicycle chain came up short. that was an easy enough fix. i added 2 red links/red master, to the gold chain. it actually looks kinda cool.sorta a visual referance for rotation. (not that theres any need for it.) gonna do the pulley chain red with a gold break.
and last but not least,my pulley chain requires a half link.
IMG_1834.jpg

3 chains and none of em worked out.lol that being said the bike is starting to come together. :)
IMG_1826.jpg

try your local industrial supply store for chain? bike is looking great. i'm so impressed.

thx sean. gonna check out my local tsc on tues.
well with it being such a beautiful holdiay weekend up here in ontario, i decide to take the indian out for a spin (pedal power) figured i'm running outta time with winter approaching fast. besides i was tired of stairing at an unfinished bike in my living room. lol

even with the really low seat, the short kids crank makes it a breeze to pedal. the bikes alot smaller than it looks in the pic's (low) its gonna be one heck of a fun ride. :)

while i had her out i snapped a few pic's in the front yard with the halloween decor and fog machine. enjoy
IMG_1902.jpg

IMG_1879.jpg

My brotehr is having teh same problem.

the chains that come with motor kits for the bicycles is an oversized chain they use for bmx.Visit your nearest bmx purposed place.

WAY COOL!

That fog machine makes it look like a running original Board Tracker with a 'total loss' oil system.

Latest posts

Back