girls rollfast build (some up to date pics of the rollfast)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i've posted in other parts on here. i've never done this part of rat rod but i feel both will be done by dec. 1 so here is the rollfast i'm putting it up first so i'll finish it.
CARRIESBIKE.jpg

CARRIECRUISER1.jpg

carrie2.jpg

so far i've taken a buch of parts off. i'm trying to use as much of the bike as i can, the rear rack is to far gone to use, and i don't no at this point if i'm going to use the fenders they are a little beat. i've replaced the cranks, sproket, chain. bearings and put the rims off my dyno for now. i'm going to try and restore the rims, if i can't get it done i have a few more pairs of rims to use. next step is to remove the old forks. once i have that done i'm going to cut the frame were the seat post gos in, to bring the seat down as much as i can. once i get it cut , i'm thinking about powder coating the frame and tank white. here is a pic of when i first got it. and a few pics of it as of right now
ROLLFASTPIC1.jpg

ROLLFASTPIC2.jpg

rollfasr1.jpg

rollfast2.jpg

TODAY THE FRAME, TANK, AND OTHER PARTS ARE GOING TO SANDBLASTING IN SANTA-ANA CA. I STARTED WITH SANDPAPER AND WAS OVER DOING THAT VERY QUICKLY. I HAD TO CUT AND STRETCH THE FORKS TO WORK ON IT. THE STOCK FORKS WERE TO FAR GONE TO USE. STILL HAVE WAY TO MUCH WORK TO DO TO IT. I'M LOOKING FOR A 3 SPEED SET UP FOR IT. BUT I HAVE PUT A LITTLE TO MUCH MONEY IN IT AT THIS POINT AND LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING IT FINISHED

Latest posts

Back