Getting to Know Matti

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also known as
14101_DiaryOfAMadman-WoodKnapp1.jpg

Thanks for the shoutout in the first post of this thread. Now the forum has auto subcribed me to this, so I'll know as soon as there's any important matti updates....

:wondering:

Lol here we go again with the mixtes. Fun fact, that's a Cook fork, modified by Breeze. Can't imagine what that'd be worth, let alone the whole bike. Original, except for the chain and grips, which were replaced by Joe himself, from his personal stash

I have future plans for a Mixte build, not that disputed mini muscle Looptail I posted the other day. I want to do a 24*3 ape bar cruiser mixte. So far, I have amassed exactly 0 parts for it.
What is that second one in the pile, (Windsor?) green, white mags, with the Slingshot? That's pretty nice looking

You may be searching for a while to find a mixte frame that can take a 24x3. But that would be cool.
The yellow frame at the back is slated to be rat rodded when I get the time and inclination.

They are all my wife's bikes, I just take care of them and encourage her to get more of them.
One day I'll haul them out, clean the covid dust off, for a proper photo shoot.

Windsor. Mid-range, decent quality frame, cro-moly, nice welds, pretty light, better than department store components, those that are left at least.

It's single speed since she got it, and maybe one of the most fun to ride. I love this one so much.

In the future it's going to be powder coat pink, ditch the fenders to fit fatter tires on it (as soon as someone makes a 700c full gum tire). We already have a really cool pink anodized bar same shape as this one to go on it.
1600704882313.png

1600704993063.png

Couldn't figure out what you meant by slingshot...

So whatcha eyeballing?
A Norco, a Raleigh, and a Devinci walk into a police storage unit...
img.jpeg
img (1).jpeg
img (2).jpeg

There's a trek too, similar to the Devinci, but it's getting a lot of attention, already getting a little expensive

Good choices. Hardened criminals being returned to society for a new chance at life. Just keep them away from banks.

Latest posts

Back