Getting out for a ride.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Got out for my first ride in months this evening. It felt good to get back on the bike and put some miles on it. Rode to the local park along some really beautiful bike trails they've recently redone so I am going to be getting some sweet video as soon as my camera mount comes in the mail. We also have a brand new BMX fixture on our local park so I had to take a few laps on the fat bike. That was a blast even though I didn't hit any big tricks or catch big air on anything. Just going in circles up and down ramps and whipping around banked corners. Then on the way back home I stopped to catch a photo with the lighted bridge in the background. Man did I miss a great photo opportunity with my build off entry. I just took the shot in my driveway.
IMG_20200909_202920959.jpg

I also finished my custom tail light and plate mount made from a piece of angle aluminum bolted to the disk brake mount.
IMG_20200907_201045625.jpg

The plate is from my home town but expired in August of 1961 so I'm gonna see how long I can get away with expired tags.

I've got a lot more pieces coming for this bike so maybe I'll build it for the winter build off or maybe just build it for the fun of it.

Latest posts

Back