Geologist turned bike builder...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy all! I kinda messed up and started posting in the build off first, didn't see the intro page. I've been following the FB group for a while and got into building bikes my Junior year in college while studying geology. It all started with a goal to build a clean 2-stroke cruiser which lead to an obsession. Anyway, I am new to vintage bikes but my builds up until now have been with newer frames (Schwinn Swindler and a knock-off Hog Rider Chopper). Can't wait to see what you all have for builds and suggestions!
IMG_20200520_151950780_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200308_141017406.jpg

Here's a tip, you should show us the pretty side of that red beauty too! And close-ups! Pretty radical frame, tell us how you did it, what did you put on there?

It's pretty darn loud with that pipe. I wanna get a better quality one but I've stuck enough into it at this point lol

Welcome to the forum and glad you jumped right in on the BO ! Liking your build so far, keep those posts coming.

I'm tempted to add a pun in here, but some of mine can be pretty abyssal, and I'm sure would only contribute to the erosion of this thread. Some on here already think I'm full of schist. I guess just chalk up another one for the ol' fossil OJ.

Welcome to the forum and glad you jumped right in on the BO ! Liking your build so far, keep those posts coming.

I'm tempted to add a pun in here, but some of mine can be pretty abyssal, and I'm sure would only contribute to the erosion of this thread. Some on here already think I'm full of schist. I guess just chalk up another one for the ol' fossil OJ.
Man, that post has layers.

Latest posts

Back