RRBBO13 Garry The Leprechaun Strandie

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!!! Love that paint man!!! Sweet work!

Some more parts shots
Westwood rims nos and correct for this bike
Sachs Torpedo 2 speed hub
High flange hub on front not sure who makes it but heavy duty
Unknown butterfly bear traps (anybody know what they are ?)
Old school bmx stem
Bars are still up in the air have S&M slam bars on it but also have a set of moto bars that I'm leaning towards .
IMG_7998.JPG
IMG_8001.JPG
IMG_7997.JPG
IMG_8002.JPG

Paint is a Mazda color spirited green .
I had the rattle cans made up at a auto parts supplier they where a little pricey but worth it
as they spray on great .
It is as close as I could get to the old CCM Mustang color .
The CCM muscle bikes had a silver undercoat and I think a candy color over top .
I redid a CCM charger once and even though it was a black bike it had the silver under coat as well .

Bike is finished just gotta shoot some good photos
Here is the only gizmo on the bike .
I needed to put on a reflector and have a set of these old hologram muscle bike ones .
Very hard to photo these but gave it a shot .
Its a bat and depending on the angle you are looking at the wings flap and looks like its flying at you .
IMG_8082.JPG
IMG_8081.JPG

Bike is finished just gotta shoot some good photos
Here is the only gizmo on the bike .
I needed to put on a reflector and have a set of these old hologram muscle bike ones .
Very hard to photo these but gave it a shot .
Its a bat and depending on the angle you are looking at the wings flap and looks like its flying at you .View attachment 81128 View attachment 81129
:43:

Tried a fountain shot still couldn't get the color right .
As I was wheeling up to the fountain a beautiful tall brunette supermodel had just finished shooting some photos.
She was wearing a sequinned Green dress .
I tried boys and girls but she didn't want to be in the shot .
I saw her later and thanked her for not being in the shot as no one would have noticed the bike .

IMG_8129.JPG

I think that's a great fountain shot. Just needed a little cropping. That paint is popping on the light!

20180804_001732.jpg

Latest posts

Back