Full View 2.0

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Full View- Biggus Discus

The springer on this build was a wildcard and it really raised the front end big time. The kickstand that I had planed for this was to short, in fact every kickstand that I had was to small by at least an inch. So I cut off the arms of the old stand and JB welded some new steel pipe on. I LOVE the look of the black vs that natural aged steel so I'm hanging with it.

Also tried on some old time glass reflectors, think I'm going with the bigger rattier version.

BEFORE

AFTER

REAR END- BIG OR SMALL???

Re: Full View- Kicken it

That kick stand looks good. The black then natural aged steel seems to match the black tire and disc nicely (in the up position)

I think the small reflector blends a bit more but
if you are going to build a housing for it or hang something extra from the mounting bolt, the large one might blend in too
Just my $.02...

Re: Full View- 90%

Cut some leather and stitched the straps today, dug up a rear reflector I liked a lot so I sanded it down to fit these fenders. I also found speedometer that I had restored a couple of years ago but forgot about (Schwinn approved Made in France, I think that this is the first thing I have ever seen that said "Made in France")...

Re: Full View- Pre View

OH YEAH!

Re: Full View- Pre View

Looks like its ready for the salt flats!! Very cool :D :D

Re: Full View- Lights???

Love the stacked lights. They are mounted perfectly for that fork too.
I think you need some teeth on that chainring though. :mrgreen:
My favorite part are the foot pegs......for "little tiny feets" ..... (google Richard Pryor Mudbone Tiny Feets)
Seriously, this is a super slick build!

dude those wheel disks are awesome!!! this thing is just great!!

Troy

Time to take it off some sweet jumps!
nap_zpse6b6e39c.jpg

Latest posts

Back