1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

Full Suspension E-Fatbike

Discussion in 'GAS POWERED BIKES' started by Riverbend Bicycles, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Riverbend Bicycles

Riverbend Bicycles

This is a project that I started back in February, but decided not to post it until now. The video will explain a lot of it. I've also included some various build pictures. It's a lot of fun to ride. I will update this thread as I begin to finish it, although that might not be until winter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYWdU67668Y

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. harry76

harry76

I cant get onto youtube atm for some reason....... but...... WOW WOW WOW nice work man, love the pics, this is going to be epic. 8) 8) 8)

3. AKB

AKB

That's f-ing awesome :)

4. Riverbend Bicycles

Riverbend Bicycles

This project is finally finished. I did ride it quite a bit last fall and it seems to perform very well. Now that it's done I plan to use it a lot. Here's a short video and some pictures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG9qX6U-G-Y

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. wheelbender6

wheelbender6

First ebike I have seen with a Girvin fork. Cool.