Fugsley - MO FATTA MO BETTA - Believe it or Not -TRADED!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Fugsley - MO FATTA MO BETTA TRADE SOON 9/7 Final Ride Prep

outskirtscustoms said:
That is awesome! And that's a fat tire! So I am gonna ask the question on everybody's mind. You are clearing out space and getting rid of Fugsley... So what kind of build are you planning now???

No major build planned. Just needing more room so that I have room for Flexy and Firewing (and someday, Nanner Puddin).

Re: Fugsley - MO FATTA MO BETTA TRADE SOON 9/7 Final Ride Prep

kingfish254 said:
How fitting is it for Fugsley's final ride for me to come across a bike with a fatter tire!!!!

WP_002870_zps5cf63fc1.jpg

Here are the other photos of my new friend's MO FATTA Dragster Chopper. He brought this beauty with him Alabama. Both of us were dumbfounded when we happened across each other. When you see the video, you'll see that I immediately turn around and we ended up chatting for half an hour. Super cool couple and wicked bike!!!!
Check out the saw blade disk brake rotors!!! Funny that we had the exact same seats on our freak bikes!
It's so awesome when you happen across someone that GET"S IT!!!!

WP_002871_zpse034d88d.jpg

WP_002872_zpsd071df43.jpg

WP_002873_zps83082a14.jpg

WP_002874_zpsa3df18a8.jpg

WP_002875_zps463b1280.jpg

WP_002876_zpsf4fc7000.jpg

WP_002877_zpsd37ce658.jpg

WP_002878_zps7c1c1d83.jpg

WP_002879_zpsb29043ea.jpg

Re: Fugsley - MO FATTA MO BETTA TRADE SOON 9/7 Final Ride

Love the brake discs, the super wide jackshaft, but most of all, the kickstand! :lol:
I see he is riding single speed, wonder what it rides like? Did you get a chance to ride it King?

Luke.

LukeTheJoker said:
Love the brake discs, the super wide jackshaft, but most of all, the kickstand! :lol:
I see he is riding single speed, wonder what it rides like? Did you get a chance to ride it King?

Luke.

He was riding it pretty easily. He said it weighs about 110 pounds. You'll see him ride it in videos later tonight or tomorrow.
I should have ridden it around the square and I really don't know why I didn't ask. :shock: : :cry:

LukeTheJoker said:
yoothgeye said:
Turning radius?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Luke.

He's *still turnin... that's why the delay in posting the video :lol: :lol:

yoothgeye said:
Turning radius?

He said it was pretty wide, but he was riding around savannah with all of our squares, so it couldn't be too bad.

Well it was a sad but fun night! Nick came up from Tampa and he is now the proud owner of Fugsley. We worked out the trade about a month ago, but our schedules just haven't meshed up.

WP_20131015_21_14_10_Pro_zps7118b4f3.jpg

Great guy! As usual it's a blast to meet other "bike" guys, especially ones that get into customs and such. I hated to get rid of Fugsley, but Nick had a cool stable of frames and cool bikes to tempt me. Here is what I ended up with for my MO FATTA MO BETTA FUGSLEY. A wicked Phat XC-3 3 speed chopper (with original bars and not the apes in the picture), A Felt Hurley Puerto Rico, and some other random goodies. It's going to be fun playing with these!! Fugsley is going to good home too. I can tell that Nick is going to have fun with it and I think he already has some ideas on how to make it his own. Maybe some Harley White Walls or such. Have fun Nick and thanks for the cool trade!

Phat Cycles XC-3
aIMG00295-20110717-1528_zps4fc6d607.jpg

Felt Hurley PR
20120508_094547_zps4173ecb4.jpg

i understand bout losing loved ones but it is staying in the rrb family that's a cool thing
i just parted with my beloved flying wedge due to room issues
but it looks like you got a sweeeeeeet ride in trade man
that back tire is awesome looks like either an airplane tire or a drag slick
very nice work done to it.
hope you enjoy the new ride it looks like it would be a fun ride.
thanks for sharing
sean

Thanks man.
The Phat XC has some killer lines to it. Your right about it having a wicked rear rim.
The Felt has some good bones, but needs work, so it is ripe for some custom work. I am thinking about leaving the plaid parts, but painting the black part of the frame primer red (sorta like Steve's latest Felt).

I figured that I had a good run with Fugsley.
802 Days since I started this build thread.
33 Pages
Almost 33,333 Views and around 333,3333 SMILES!!! (both mine and people that have seen it).

Still haven't done anything with the Felt, but I here is a pick of the Phat around Veteran's Day.

WP_20131109_15_51_17_Pro_zps1e4fc67e.jpg

Forgot about this picture of Fugsley's last moments in Savannah. Nick was actually able to fold Fugsley up and fit it in the back seat of his friends compact car. I didn't believe him when he told me, but here is proof.
V__C030.jpg

kingfish254, Are you saying that any motorcycle tire with the "90B16" will fit the o.c.c rear wide rim? Also,are the Dunlop tires you mounted on the Fugsley front or rear tires? thanks

As far as I can tell, that should be the case. I know that there were others on teh web that mounted motorcycle tires to OCC rims. I never tested all of the different sets that I had. I don't know motorcycles, so I don't know of they were front or rear tires.

Latest posts

Back