Fugsley - MO FATTA MO BETTA - Believe it or Not -TRADED!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Fugsley - 8/25 Another Concert on the Park

josh_from_ga said:
This is still the coolest bike i've seen in real life. I'm glad you're keeping it in use.
though if it comes up for sale after i get a better job... :wink:

Thanks Josh!! Come on up for another ride anytime. I ride Flexy much more than Fugsley, but there is no substitute for the smiles and reaction that I get when I take Fugsley out. It is just such a FTW bike.

Re: Fugsley - 1/11 Nice Fugsley Kind of Day - 80 Degrees

Finished boxing up the 54 Columbia for trade shipment and had to get out for a bike ride. Wow! Springtime in January. Sunny skies and 80 degrees.
Perfect Fugsley kind of day! Threw on some shorts, my Fat Tire hat, and my Old Bikes Rule RRB shirt.

aWP_000905.jpg

aWP_000904.jpg

aWP_000903.jpg

aWP_000906.jpg

aWP_000908.jpg

Re: Fugsley - 1/11 Nice Fugsley Kind of Day - 80 Degrees

LukeTheJoker said:
Cool!

Glad to see that Fugsley is getting used still!

Luke.

Fugsley takes up so much room, but I still have too much fun with it to see it go.

Re: Fugsley - 4/4 Forum Cross Referencing

I used to be pretty active on the mostly defunct Dahon forum a while back. Well one of the old regulars there found where I had posted Fugsley there. He then posted links and photos on the MTBR forum in their Fat Bike section. From there others have commented how they had seen Fugsley here on RRB. Funny how the world of fun bikes turns.
:arrow: http://forums.mtbr.com/fat-bikes/fugsley-778352.html

Re: Fugsley - 4/25 Fugsley meets Fat Fink II and Sand Rover

Awesome, two of my favorite builds side by side. :mrgreen:

outskirtscustoms said:
Awesome, two of my favorite builds side by side. :mrgreen:

It really was cool to compare the two. Here is a daytime shot.

DSCN1701_zps3f05404d.jpg

alixandart said:
very cute bikes ;)
CUTE? :lol: I think maybe you mean MACHO or TESTOSTERONE FUELLED BIKES ON STEROIDS! :lol:

Luke.

I think that might be the first "cute" that Fugsley has gotten.
Thanks!

Re: Fugsley - MO FATTA MO BETTA FO SALE 8/17 FOR SALE?????!!!!

Well I am running out of room, so I am considering selling Fugsley. First off, I am going to see if my buddy that has BEER RUN wants it as an art piece for his other pizza joint. In the past there have been a few other joints that have expressed interest in it to display.

I just don't ride it anymore and I have definitely gotten my fair share of fun out of it. It just takes up so much room. My only other option is to take to my bike storage, but it won't get ridden there either.

Now I just have to come up with a price for a one off custom folding freak art bike.

Re: Fugsley - MO FATTA MO BETTA FO SALE 8/17 FOR SALE?????!!!!

kingfish254 said:
I am considering selling Fugsley.
:shock:

Well now that i have picked myself up off the floor... I can completely understand the lack of room and lack of riding issues, I just hope it goes to a good home that will appreciate it! Oh, and I hope you take it for one last ride to run over the tourists! :lol:

Luke.

Re: Fugsley - MO FATTA MO BETTA FO SALE 9/7 Final Ride Prep

Well, a trade is brewing for Fugsley. so I figured I needed to take him on a final ride.
Decided to rig up both GoPro cameras so that I can catch Fugsley coming and going.
Both batteries were dead, so now I have to wait for them to charge up.
It's gonna be a fun, but sad ride.

WP_002868_zpsf03c1bd0.jpg

WP_002869_zps27ee0152.jpg

WP_002869-Copy-Copy-Copy_zps7f25b8d9.jpg

Re: Fugsley - MO FATTA MO BETTA TRADE SOON 9/7 Final Ride Prep

Say it ain't so, I thought you'd never sell Fugsley. Wish I had the money I'd give it a good home and I got some Harley Whitewalls that would look SWEET on it. :mrgreen:

outskirtscustoms said:
Say it ain't so, I thought you'd never sell Fugsley. Wish I had the money I'd give it a good home and I got some Harley Whitewalls that would look SWEET on it. :mrgreen:

It will be staying in the RRB family. I just had a great final ride with a very cool surprise! It will take a while to process the videos. I sure hope they came out well. Photo updates of the surprise soon.

How fitting is it for Fugsley's final ride for me to come across a bike with a fatter tire!!!!

WP_002870_zps5cf63fc1.jpg

That is awesome! And that's a fat tire! So I am gonna ask the question on everybody's mind. You are clearing out space and getting rid of Fugsley... So what kind of build are you planning now???

Latest posts

Back