Fugsley - MO FATTA MO BETTA - Believe it or Not -TRADED!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Fugsley - Coast Guard Approved Headlight 1/27

What are the odds of painting your bike bright orange with a beach/water ski theme and coming across a US Coast Guard Approved Life Vest light that matches the color this well.

WP_000937.jpg

WP_000938.jpg

Re: Fugsley - Southpark Kenny Valve Cap 1/27

Reamed my Kenny chess pawns and made a pair of valve caps. Just like the headlight, this is a great match for the bike color. You gotta love the little rat next to Kenny to.

WP_000940.jpg

WP_000944.jpg

Re: Fugsley - Other Southpark Valve caps

I really like the way the Kenny valve cap turned out. I need to convert the other pieces to valve caps too. These are made of a semi hard plastic, so they should hold up outside.

Here are the others styles that I have. I am not sure yet which ones I may set aside for myself, but I figured I would throw them out here first to gauge interest before I post them in the sale forum. I have enough for about 15 pairs. Would anyone be interested in these?

Pawns - Kenny (7 pairs)(6 with red base and purple rat, 8 with blue base and green rat)
Kings - Chef (1 pair)(1 with red base and purple coat, 1 with blue base and green coat)
Bishops - Karl (2 pairs)(2 with red base and purple hat, 2 with blue base and green hat)
Queens - Queen (1 pair)(1 with red base and purple shirt, 1 with blue base and green shirt )
Knights - Cartman (2 pairs)(2 with red base and purple cow, 2 with blue base and green cow)
Rooks - Stan (2 pairs) (2 with red base and purple castle, 2 with blue base and green castle)

WP_000950.jpg

WP_000953.jpg

WP_000948.jpg

WP_000947.jpg

WP_000945.jpg

WP_000949.jpg

Re: Fugsley - USCG Headlight and Southpark Kenny Valve Cap 1/27

Went ahead and posted them For Sale here:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51626

Re: Fugsley - Assembled!!! 1/28

Assembled Fugsley this evening.
Here is the frame with no tires.
WP_000959.jpg

I decided to paint the Harley Davidson on the tires with the same paint.
WP_000958.jpg

Here it is with tires on, but no brakes or grips yet. (actually the grips just arrved today, but I didn't know it.).
IMG_4854.jpg

IMG_4855.jpg

IMG_4856.jpg

IMG_4858.jpg

IMG_4857.jpg

My wife wanted to go out to eat just as I was about to take it for a spin with no brakes, so she drove to the restaurant and I rode Fugsley there and met her.

Re: Fugsley - Assembled!!!! Mostly 1/28

Wow thanks!
This is my tribute to Harbor Freight Tools!!! :p

I am still not completely done with this one.
I am thinking the OCC forks need some flames back on them.
I also need to add lights.
Tomorrow going to be a fun day riding the baby around now that it is all one color.

I have a couple of other OCC rims with original tires. Sometime, I want to put them on here just see how it changes the look. I may even play around with Harley rear and OCC front. Just for fun though. I am keeping the Harleys on there.

Looking good!!!Did you leave the grips off just to mess with Yoothgeye?

FatBoy said:

Yes, yes he did.

It looks great, should get even more attention now, just do go overboard on the details, this thing doesn't need much, maybe some ArmorAll on the tires... and grips. haha

Once it's fully dressed, get the weight on it.

yoothgeye said:
FatBoy said:

Yes, yes he did.

It looks great, should get even more attention now, just do go overboard on the details, this thing doesn't need much, maybe some ArmorAll on the tires... and grips. haha

Once it's fully dressed, get the weight on it.

Actually, I didn't even know the grips had come in until later last night, plus I didn't have the brakes on yet.

You saw BEER RUN, I don't go overboard :wink: :lol:
The tires definitely need a good cleaning. I will use the little life vest light up front, but I may shy away from adding the flames. After I put the brakes and grips on today and go out for a ride, I am going to have to step back and look at the overall appeal. I may drop the idea of the boat lights in the rear, unless I can mount them so they are partially hidden (under the ski right where it meets the frame). We'll see. But yes, this is very close to done.

Peatbog said:
That thing is sweet. Ridiculous even (uh, meaning in a good way).

Thanks Peat. The ridiculousness of this bike is a big part of the fun of riding it. I love watching peoples double takes and I cruise the park. Maybe I should rename it Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. :mrgreen:

Re: Fugsley - Grips, Beleive it or not??? - 1/29

Finished the brakes and even added GRIPS for the first time.
Had a great 3 hour ride, with various stops to refill my "water" bottle.
Enjoyed staging the bike for a few photos too.
WP_000979.jpg

WP_000966.jpg

WP_000970.jpg

WP_000971.jpg

WP_000972.jpg

WP_000973.jpg

WP_000975.jpg

WP_000976.jpg

Sat around City Market for a while listening to music and answering questions about the bike. I even made five bucks on a bet. These guys bet I couldn't ride it between the tables and crowd below and I did it with ease. I even circled back around a table to show off before I picked up the fiver while riding by the bet loser.
WP_000967.jpg

Children love this bike. I let some older (7 year olds sit on it earlier, but I had to take a photo for this Dad when he let his young boy sit on the bike. It really gives you a sense of scale with this beast.
WP_000968.jpg

Re: Fugsley - Holy cow------ GRIPS!!!! 1/29

Dr. Tankenstein said:
That is simply awesome.

I'd love ride it some day!

Cheers,
Dr. T

Maybe this Summer when you come to Savannah. I still haven't taken it to the beach yet.

Rat Rod said:
We need finished bike riding video. :D

I posted a couple of short vids early on, but you are right, this needs a video. It is hard to appreciate the scale of it without seeing someone on it.

illMATTic said:
Kind of reminds me of the supermoto bikes.

People always tell me I should put a motor on it. There is enough clearance that I could mount a motor underneath. I like the lines of this bike as it is though. A motor would be cool, but I really doubt that I will do it.

I love the fact that this bike still folds, because now when it folds it reduces down to the size of a much larger bike than it started out as. :lol:

Latest posts

Back