• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 1957 Schwinn Corvette-local sale

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is a nice original black three speed Corvette. As far as I can tell the only non-original items are the seat and headlight. The headlight is a generator powered light but there is no generator on the bike. The tires are Schwinn tires. Bike shifts and rides well with fresh Phil's green grease in the crank and headset bearings.
I am asking $325, you can make an offer. Trade-wise there are three things I would consider that I might trade for:
1) A coppertone Schwinn middleweight
2) Straightbar Schwinn
3) a blue band 2 speed kickback complete wheel or hub only for '67 Deluxe Stingray.

Due to the weight of this bike I do not want to ship it unless you REALLY want to pay shipping. Local sale to Sacramento, CA preferred.
PM with questions--I will gladly text any pictures you want, unfortunately my phone is my camera and the black was hard to photograph.

Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    696 KB · Views: 447
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    247 KB · Views: 405
Bump for offers? I have some new things I would trade plus casgh for as well, for example an interesting painted or oversized wheelset and tires for my son and my new project, (mystery 66 middleweight Schwinn frame, maybe a Tiger or Typhoon) a few other Stingray parts...anyone local to Sacramento as I really don't have the means to ship this.

Ok--$250 local sale and It now has a non-original but nice looking black and white Mesinger Schwinn S seat on it. Anyone?

Latest posts

Back