Frisco'd KZ400 II

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been itching to build up another motorcycle so when I saw this KZ400 for a steal I knew I had to have it. It was a pretty clean bike that had never been dumped and it was last registered in '07 so I felt a little bad tearing it down and cutting it up but my porta-band just couldn't resist. :D Here's my KZ I built up last winter http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=36871, I want something with the same style but change up a few things along the way also.

The last KZ
P1010717.jpg

The new one
IMG_20111130_205710.jpg

IMG_20111203_171720.jpg

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Looks cool! 8) I'll be watching :mrgreen:

I'd rather watch this than American Chopper. Less drama and looks cooler.

Looks good but those apes make it look uncomfortable to ride. I'd try some drag bars on it and see how it feels.

Comfort is pretty low on my list of things I care about, it's also a hardtail with an unsprung seat so I don't imagine I'll be taking in on long road trips. :D

1. Look Cool
2. Go fast
3. Safety
4. Comfort

deven_science said:
For me, it's dang near perfect. Here's the Honda I built.

18022bb3-8028-ab32.jpg

I dig that Honda! I've never seen a bike with red rims and whitewalls that looked very appealing to me but you pulled it off perfectly. I think the white fork lowers help pull it all together.

Latest posts

Back