1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

FREE TRADE

Discussion in 'LET'S TRADE' started by Rat Rod, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sailorbenjamin

sailorbenjamin

I've got a brand new 26",36 hole rim that doesn't go with any of my bikes. If you pay the freight I'll send it your way.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. boogieman

boogieman

bacolod city, negros occidental, philippines
    what do you want for that springers?

3. Walker

Walker

Decided some things need to go. The Convertables i picked up recently are on the block & up for trade.

The small one has bent bars. the tanks are good on both. I've only got what you see in the pics. I can ship or haul them to Northampton. Figure maybe $ 20-$25 West coast but i will get you an exact cost or lets work it out in a trade!

The big one:
    [​IMG]

the little brother/sister:
    [​IMG]

Open to just about anything....

4. Stingrays4now

Stingrays4now

I have this Ironhorse Chopper frame and forks that I would like to trade. It came with a 20 X 3 rear wheel and 16X 2.25 front rim and tire. I also have the seat for the bike, it did not make the pictures. I can ship it, but I would diassemble the forks from the bike to make shipping easier. The pedals, chain,sprocket, handlebars. brakes, etc are included. The guy I got it from said he purchased it in Canada. This would be a cool frame to cut and stretch, but I have no welding talent. I would like to trade for Schwinn Stingray frames ( no junior or or modern OCC stingray) and coaster brake rims since that is what I am into. I would also be interested in trading up to a 7 speed nexus hub or something like that also. Tell me what you want to trade and let's see what happens! [img]http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss109/Stingrays4now/bikes009.jpg[/img][img]http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss109/Stingrays4now/bikes011.jpg[/img][url][​IMG][/url]

5. sailorbenjamin

sailorbenjamin

The RatVac;
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The motor died on this, I think it needs windings. I've been saving it to make something funky with, like a tank on a bike or a wierd mailbox.
    You can have it if you pay the freight. I've got all of the parts if you want to rebuild it as a vac or if you just want the shell, it would be lighter to ship.
    It's about 25" long and 8" wide.

6. Rat Rod

Rat Rod Owner & Founder Head Honcho Moderator

Locking this thread down so folks post in the "LET'S TRADE" forum from now on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.