FREE TRADE

Discussion in 'LET'S TRADE' started by Rat Rod, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sailorbenjamin

sailorbenjamin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I've got a brand new 26",36 hole rim that doesn't go with any of my bikes. If you pay the freight I'll send it your way.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. boogieman

boogieman

0   0   0

bacolod city, negros occidental, philippines
    what do you want for that springers?
  3. Walker

Walker

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

Decided some things need to go. The Convertables i picked up recently are on the block & up for trade.

The small one has bent bars. the tanks are good on both. I've only got what you see in the pics. I can ship or haul them to Northampton. Figure maybe $ 20-$25 West coast but i will get you an exact cost or lets work it out in a trade!

The big one:
    [​IMG]

the little brother/sister:
    [​IMG]

Open to just about anything....
  4. Stingrays4now

Stingrays4now

0   0   0

I have this Ironhorse Chopper frame and forks that I would like to trade. It came with a 20 X 3 rear wheel and 16X 2.25 front rim and tire. I also have the seat for the bike, it did not make the pictures. I can ship it, but I would diassemble the forks from the bike to make shipping easier. The pedals, chain,sprocket, handlebars. brakes, etc are included. The guy I got it from said he purchased it in Canada. This would be a cool frame to cut and stretch, but I have no welding talent. I would like to trade for Schwinn Stingray frames ( no junior or or modern OCC stingray) and coaster brake rims since that is what I am into. I would also be interested in trading up to a 7 speed nexus hub or something like that also. Tell me what you want to trade and let's see what happens! [img]http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss109/Stingrays4now/bikes009.jpg[/img][img]http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss109/Stingrays4now/bikes011.jpg[/img][url][​IMG][/url]
  5. sailorbenjamin

sailorbenjamin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The RatVac;
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The motor died on this, I think it needs windings. I've been saving it to make something funky with, like a tank on a bike or a wierd mailbox.
    You can have it if you pay the freight. I've got all of the parts if you want to rebuild it as a vac or if you just want the shell, it would be lighter to ship.
    It's about 25" long and 8" wide.
  6. Rat Rod

Rat Rod Owner & Founder Staff Member Moderator Pro Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Locking this thread down so folks post in the "LET'S TRADE" forum from now on.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.