BO15 Free For All

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dig the 'tig' ! Looks like your'e already having fun with this. Welcome to the fray!
RaT oN~!

Let's see some of those detail photos and plans for those cool bars and rad sissy!
RaT oN~!

We have mostly opened up here in Savannah, why are you still in quarantine? :D What's new with your build?

Sorry, been super busy with a few other projects AKA new she shed for the wife, I get back onto the build last weekend. More pics coming. Almost complete.

Seat covered with ostrich
C75A0DAF-DC15-4BE6-91EF-714D4AA9978E.jpeg
066674F5-DF88-4C61-B867-4A46B4E52CA1.jpeg

Small list of changes.
*3” wide tires
*Triple tree forks
*Extended and raked frame
*Painted rims
*Vintage Campagnolo crank
*3 piece crank bottom bracket bearings
*Banana seat custom covered with ostrich
*Sissy bar made from rebar with a wrench welded in it just because.
*Lowered rear axel slots
*Head light mounted with a head of a hammer
*Front fender made from a shovel
*Custom ape hanger bars
*Increased rear sprocket size
*Flag pole holder
E322AFE3-32D7-4239-8CC0-85F5D4972EB7.jpeg

looks super cool! do you know the manufacturer of the frame?

Digging the shovel fender!

I need to connect with you (I’m in Savannah too)

Wait, what.......he's another local? Didn't realize that there are that many people around here

Excellent work. Not your everyday "Garden" variety bike. The RAKE really made this a true chopper. And the SHOVEL made it a rat. And the American flag, well that just makes it AWESOME!!!

Mom did a killer job saving that Elgin for you too! Whatever you do, don't paint that one. That is some gorgeous original paint. Even has the high end Stewart Warner Floating Hub up front.

The RAKE really made this a true chopper. And the SHOVEL made it a rat.
I just spent a minute looking for a literal garden implement rake before I realized what you meant. :bigsmile:
There's a hammer and a shovel, why not a rake??

*Then spent another 30 seconds after writing and before posting to double check there wasn't a rake

I just spent a minute looking for a literal garden implement rake before I realized what you meant. :bigsmile:
There's a hammer and a shovel, why not a rake??

*Then spent another 30 seconds after writing and before posting to double check there wasn't a rake

He may still have a true rake planned. There isn't going to be anything left to put in the new she shed. :D

Latest posts

Back