Freakbike Militia

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
police action at a bike event :p hope we get together as many rides and riders on the west coast as you do on the east coast!

Re: FBM great lakes chapter

nogoodnic42 said:
ratcycle said:
where is the FBM great lakes chapter located. Is Wisconsin covered in this chapter.
We are scattered around the lower penensula. Several are in the SE part of the state, Gottavan and myself are from the west side. What part of WI are you in? There are a couple of ferrys that run accross the lake close to me...Kelly

That's a bummer...I thought you were from Shelby Township which is just up the road from where I work...want to ride one of those new Whizzer-type bikes.

Re: FBM great lakes chapter

emanon said:
nogoodnic42 said:
ratcycle said:
where is the FBM great lakes chapter located. Is Wisconsin covered in this chapter.
We are scattered around the lower penensula. Several are in the SE part of the state, Gottavan and myself are from the west side. What part of WI are you in? There are a couple of ferrys that run accross the lake close to me...Kelly

That's a bummer...I thought you were from Shelby Township which is just up the road from where I work...want to ride one of those new Whizzer-type bikes.
You could have hit me up in AA, I had three of them there. Theres getting to be quite a group of you guys around D-town. Welcome to the group...Kelly

Latest posts

Back