Freakbike Militia

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Chain, you'll get to see "your" bike in July. I'm coming down with Eric :mrgreen: The military bike is a Felt and the guy just happened to ride by. We invited him to join us. Build Off should be fun and yes we do have some crazy ideas, but so far it's all top secret. Shhhhhhhhh!

xddorox said:
Hey Chain, you'll get to see "your" bike in July. I'm coming down with Eric :mrgreen: The military bike is a Felt and the guy just happened to ride by. We invited him to join us. Build Off should be fun and yes we do have some crazy ideas, but so far it's all top secret. Shhhhhhhhh!

Wow Can't wait to see Chainsaw's bike again!! And to see eric and meet you!

rock.gif

Thanks for posting those pics, Gerry !

brokeassbuilder wrote:
im diggin that idea i think we may have a local chapter in vancouver b.c
if not we'll have to do sumthin about that eh , kev ? murray?

Kev wrote:

sounds like a Plan....

I really like the idea.....Lets DO IT!!!!!!

I would like to see it more as an all ages group. I would like to include my kids. if thats cool with all of you? :D

Check out the site at http://www.hannancustoms.ca The bike is built from the ground up by my friend Eric. I should say bikes since he built 5 of them. The rear wheel on that one is a 300mm mounted on his own rim and the thing is tubeless. It works with a jackshaft, 8 speeds. It can climb hills fast, you will never see one being pushed up the hill. It weighs a total of 90lbs. Not bad for a steel frame(stainless).

Re: FBM great lakes chapter

ratcycle said:
where is the FBM great lakes chapter located. Is Wisconsin covered in this chapter.
We are scattered around the lower penensula. Several are in the SE part of the state, Gottavan and myself are from the west side. What part of WI are you in? There are a couple of ferrys that run accross the lake close to me...Kelly

my kids are in :shock: definetly must get together an figure out something, pm for #

brokeassbuilder said:
my kids are in :shock: definetly must get together an figure out something, pm for #

Josh,
I spoke with Murray ( Firewalker )
yesterday..
He is trying to organise something as far as a British Columbia Lower Mainland Freak Bike Chapter..

PM Firewalker and see where he's at with it...
I'm in for sure!!!

Kev.

Ya Josh I ran with it!

I called Kev but I'm sorry I lost your number :? e-mail me or give me a call

I PMed Kenny......thanks Man! and he has send me in the right direction :D My wife has both a vinyl cutter and a silk screen at her disposal, so cost of start up is very low......So all you lowermainland brothers/sisters here who would like to get involved please feel free to E-mail me @ [email protected]

For the sake of simplicity we would be under the Vancouver banner and we can start from there. I would love to hear the input from all who would like to get on board!

thanks Murray

On a completely different subject than the current discussion, here are some pics from the critical mass ride yesterday. I was the only Freak in attendance, but I recruited more members and avoided being ticketed or arrested by the cops. :mrgreen: Check out the howtofixbikes blog for the full article.

PICT0018.jpg

PICT0011-1.jpg

dat is great to see! over dare.....all the de french men an women Ri-din der bikes!

Keep it alive! xddorox and keep the pics comin they are great to see! :D :D

HA hA I love the pic were you are all riding past the cop in the middle of the street! Is that Roscko Peco Train standing there?

:shock:

Latest posts

Back