Freakbike Militia

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh crap, I'm so used to riding in the cold I forgot that in July it's HOT! Don't really got any colors, just thought it might be cool. We could always do it some other time. Unless we all make up our colors on thongs! :mrgreen: I know Kelly and Budz up for this!

My colors are ready. I had my ridding jacket printed along with my shirts and it looks .... cool if I do say so myself...Kelly

Picture us your jacket!

I was thinking about getting a couple of hoodies when I get another group of shirts printed. But then too, I love the feeling I get as the wind blows threw my hair! So I probably wouldn't use the hood much.

I swear I heard "My Eyes Have Seen the Glory" creeping into my head as I read Chainy's write up about this little thing we have going on called the FBM.

I wish I had more time to be a presence on this forum, but the old job eats up my time.

Chainsaw is right though. It's all about having fun. I loved people staring at me in Hamilton while I rode by on a six foot tall bike with a wooly pixie strapped to the back! I'm with Kelly too on the whole create the excitment around here vibe. I would love to be in the thick of 100 riders all riding weird bikes of all types. I will love it even more when it's a ride here in Michigan!

KennyP - you are like 'Professor Emeritus, FBM' I want to thank you for giving us the FreakBike Militia. You gave me an outlet for my creativity that's even kinda healthy! You are kinda like our own Tyler Durden, but in a good way, lol.

Tyler Durden?
Professor Emeritus?
I don't if that's good or bad, LOL

Thanks Budz, I'm kinda havin; a good time myself :D

fbm vancouver

im diggin that idea i think we may have a local chapter in vancouver b.c
if not we'll have to do sumthin about that eh , kev ? murray?

If you want to start one, PM me and I will get you the "official" (LOL) logo artwork to print shirts or stickers.
All you have to do is add your city or location and your in!!
Does'nt get much easier than that. :D

We had our first outing today at the Earth Day parade. Read all about it in the Montreal Freak Bike Blog. Here are some pics.

PICT0023.jpg

PICT0010.jpg

I know, chainsaw rode a bike with a chopper tire a while back i was just wondern if that was the one, WHY DIDNT U TAKE A PIC GERRY!?B

Great pix Gerry. Who's the cueball on MY bike? :mrgreen: Tell Eric that Gigs and I are thinking about him and the family!

Who's got the military bike! I'd love to see some more pics of it.

Looks like you had a pretty good turnout I love how the guys in the background are intrigued by what's going on! :wink:
Chainy

Yeah Ricky, that's MINE. I'll probably allow Eric to keep the bike, he seems so attached to it anyway. :mrgreen:

Gerry, you and Eric are gonna blow peoples minds on the Build Off bike! :shock: I still haven't decided if Gigs and I are gonna join in. If things get straightehed out around here, then it's a possibility. I would like to go a little crazy on the build if we do.

Latest posts

Back