Frankenkrate (cycle truck muscle bike)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shortened the stand and now it is just right on time.
IMG_20200808_230713.jpg

I found a solution to the brake arm spoon shortage like any Ratrodder should. I did something stupid. This was honestly the hardest chain I have ever cut. Still needs a strap or something for that drum but at least I can take it for a test ride now
IMG_20200809_011616.jpg
IMG_20200809_012547.jpg

Sweet project!
the scale in the house is some idiot iphone thing scale and I told the network it was not allowed to tell the gubbermint how much I have been eating so it quit working entirely but this is probably the heaviest bike other then the Beiwagmaschine I have now but it rides like a silk nightgown.

Four stars... Would ride less than ten miles at a clip again. The low gear is right in time for climbing hills but I am a little taller and I may need to wear larger boxers tomorrow to accommodate my thighs being swollen. I have just enough room to stretch my legs if I take a break from pedaling. Only one at a time though. Maybe with a seven post I could move the saddle back just a little and it would be perfect for me but not Kate. I will learn one of these days. I could probably handle twenty but I don't know if I should be walking the next day very much.
IMG_20200809_070321.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back