Frame switch rule

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fv2

Reaction score
I withdrew from the build off and asked a mod to move my build to the builds thread, but it hasn't been moved yet.

I might have another build I can do in a few weeks, so do I need to start it in my current thread? Or can I start another?

I could delete my thread, but I don't want to do that anymore than I want to add this potential new build to my current thread.

I know in the past people have deleted and started new threads. So how does this frame switch thing work?

I would suggest starting a new build thread. Eventually one of the admins will be able to move your old thread for you. There is no hard rule that the two threads can't coincide for a period of time. Go ahead and start up your new build.

I would suggest starting a new build thread. Eventually one of the admins will be able to move your old thread for you. There is no hard rule that the two threads can't coincide for a period of time. Go ahead and start up your new build.
I have to wait til tomorrow to figure out if I'll have a new build or not.
My neighbor is interested in my Firestone/Monark, if he buys it he wants me to build it up for him... And with what he's offering, I'm willing to get back in the garage.

I'm sooo glad your going to finish it!! :praise: Can't wait to see the Firestone!

TBH I was amazed that you were gonna try and do it in such a tight time frame. I was gonna try and do a major build as well, but I know I wouldn't be able to squeeze it in to a build off time frame even if I had everything I needed to do it in front of me.

I'm sooo glad your going to finish it!! :praise: Can't wait to see the Firestone!

TBH I was amazed that you were gonna try and do it in such a tight time frame. I was gonna try and do a major build as well, but I know I wouldn't be able to squeeze it in to a build off time frame even if I had everything I needed to do it in front of me.
If I had every piece in front of me I'd be finished except paint, but I'll definitely finish the hubless monstrosity. It's a bucket list thing.

Latest posts

Back