Foremost Swinger bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Found this small bike at the Flea Market. I never had one muscle bike, so I don't know too much about them.
Any info about it , including an evaluation is welcome.
Thanks
The bike is a 5 speed with Huret derailleur and has Excel Grand Prix brakes.
The s.n. is 7H910815

20170820_090705.jpg
20170820_090713.jpg
20170820_090720.jpg
20170820_090725.jpg

Yes I posted already on ebay, but make me an offer.
We can adjust the price and skip the fees, so it will be better for both

I don't know, I need to adjust my bikes searching. I had no idea of the value, but checking on ebay, it was a Huffy something that looked the same for 375, so i put a 295 with 395 buy it now. It sold before I come back from the store.

I was going to offer you $350 shipped, you'll probably end up with about that or a little better after all the ebay fees. I've been looking for one of those for a while now............everyone and their Grandma seems to be able to find them, everyone except me of course.

I know
I was going to offer you $350 shipped, you'll probably end up with about that or a little better after all the ebay fees. I've been looking for one of those for a while now............everyone and their Grandma seems to be able to find them, everyone except me of course.

I know that. And except you, I had another offer here. But too late!!

It sold in 30 minutes because it was probably worth $600 - $800. But if you bought it for $40 you still made a good deal on it. However, impatience cost you $400. Live and learn.

It was a nice '67. Anyone here get it?

Yes it was me who got it.

Did you read the complete add from eBay?
The wheels, seat and frame/fork are not part of the sale.
You get the cables (little rusty) and housing.

Just joking.
I will try to make a safe package tomorrow and send it Tuesday.
If you want to tell me about how to make the packeage, please do it.
Enjoy the bike :)
Marius

Nice score Jaxon!

That was a great little bike. Neat that it was a Foremost badged bike. The weird/interesting thing on the Foremost bikes are the grips. They have a white sleeve in them and the outer grip is the colored grip. They have little J's in them, or maybe it was JP's I forget.

Jaxon, I have some blocks for the pedals I can send your way, I noticed the left side pedal is missing one or maybe two.

Did you read the complete add from eBay?
The wheels, seat and frame/fork are not part of the sale.
You get the cables (little rusty) and housing.

To be honest no I didnt. I knew it was a complete bike. I gave it a quick look at the first pic and hit the bin. After I paid I went back to see what I bought....lol

Nice score Jaxon!

That was a great little bike. Neat that it was a Foremost badged bike. The weird/interesting thing on the Foremost bikes are the grips. They have a white sleeve in them and the outer grip is the colored grip. They have little J's in them, or maybe it was JP's I forget.

Jaxon, I have some blocks for the pedals I can send your way, I noticed the left side pedal is missing one or maybe two.

Cool Rob. I think there is one block missing. They are the duel red line pedals. I also scored a 1964 Sears Spyder chrome bike this weekend. It is complete and looks like it will clean up really nice.

Those are the grips it came with, original to that bike. They have P logos in them, that's what is it, for Penney's. I forgot which letter in the name :)

Latest posts

Back