• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale/ Pick Up Troy, Mi

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to clear out a lot of stuff that I never got to over the years. Located in Troy, Michigan, a couple miles off I-75, or could meet at the library/police station right off the highway. I really want this stuff gone. I can usually meet anytime during the day.

I apologize as this is the first time using Tapatalk to sell. Did some before the transition. I can get more detailed pictures if needed.

Thanks for looking.

I
22da1e39afbcbd036f0ca9fe40145caf.jpg

Simple cruiser (one speed). Rear wheel needs tweaking. I also have the chainguard (plastic). Nice lightweight cruiser. $80. Grab it on the way up north.

22e879d677f6e24b76f8c596b4c3f838.jpg

Schwinn Pixie. What you see is what you get. No crossbar or rear tire. $30

199c405c73d1b76c648a6716d8bb835f.jpg

Coppertone fastback frame. What you see is what you get. Some paint damage from the shifter, uncleaned. $30

10359f64aa9ccf3f488a6bd181b1ade1.jpg

Sears lady, stripped and spray painted(my first) many years ago. If anyone wants to do that again for their lady. Missing headlight now but I'm pretty sure I have all of it somewhere if interested. $45. Can throw in handlebars and rims for an extra $10.

e7ec74c3e73e5e81af959fcf6342dd6e.jpg

Schwinn Corvette. What you see is what you get. 3-speed (no shifter) but I have one that I think would work. And a seat that members thought was original to the bike many years ago in the "fresh finds". I never looked into that. Edit: I also have the front fender and handlebars I think. $125

0d2d7546884dc02efa4899daa994c725.jpg

Ross Europa. 26 in. Always planned on making it a cruiser, never happened. $35.

I'll be adding later some smalls and I think a straight bar hi-way patrol.

Trades? road bikes, larger frame, decent paint. Leather saddles, pretty much any condition.

Last edited:
Bump and additions.

Make offers, I still would like this stuff gone.

ede029dc7e1a222b654d0b454410644f.jpg

Columbia. $200

7aa83d179548f58c5cadde170c709373.jpg

Sears all-state tire. Good tread left. $35

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's been a couple people interested in shipping. I would love to but can't guarantee anything. A baby on the way and seem to have my days filled with a to-do list. Anyone who reached out will have first priority if I can find the time to ship.

It’s a long shot after a year but this stuff is still for sale /trade. Had some interest to ship but unfortunately this is for pick up only. I cannot ship/don’t have the time.

All is for sale/make an offer. All sales will have to be Saturday or Sunday though.

Is the Columbia still available? I live in Rochester MI. (Hamlin Rd & Rochester Rd.)

The Columbia is sold. The rest is still available locally if someone stumbles across this.

Latest posts

Back